Primary sales of tokens are the most disruptive use case of blockchains. These sales as fundraising are also the most critical driving force of a new market. For examples, network tokens for funding protocols in 2017 and 2018, governance tokens for decentralized finance in 2020, non-fungible tokens for community engagements in 2021, and land tokens for Metaverse games in early 2022. We claim that NFT mints for artists, musicians, writers, athletes and performers will soon dominate the Web3 market as the creator economy. These mints are mostly intended for true fans to be funding creators with social collectibles rather than for secondary sales or speculative investments.
Market-Product-Team Fit with Utility NFT for Creator Economy
Music NFT: Access, Social, Livestreams
- Phone numbers and short messages (SMS) as authentication (multiple browsers): $0.001 per message, no email, no password.
- $10-$100 Fiat buys: prompt and save credit info via Simplex or Sendwyre
- Fast onboarding and engagement: 30 seconds in person
- Notification: biweekly news and offers via SMS
- Check Balance: 90% stablecoin (fiat) + 10% in 1-year locked ONE tokens – like limited liquidity or safety deposits as take-rate
- Convert USDT and transfer USD to bank
- $100 per 100 true fans for $10k NFT sales
- Digital collectible (NFT) + $10 merchandise at event (or 4 month shipping)
- As a showcase for UX, usable to embed in other partner apps
- Event-driven engagement at venue: use QRCode to have drop NFT with 100s fans
- Remove dependencies from Timeless 1Wallet & MadNFT or other marketplaces